Ads

How to get AdSense approval from yofan

How to get AdSense approval from yofan

show you guys how you can get access

approval within one day okay so this might sound so unreal but I have my proof because all my videos are always on my push to track every everything I show you guys well okay so now there's a platform that I talked about last month called new fan okay so I talked about it but I didn't go into tools about it because there is some changes that actually came up so I started to not talk about this immediately okay but now I've tested it I've tried it out and everything is working fine even though there is a little upgrade currently they will not be standing I'm going to show you guys the proof of an account that got approved with your farm right so but before that I want to tell you guys about you from so you'll found you'll find that the company that partners with Google AdSense to display ads on their platform now if you go to your phone okay let's just read about it to make money on a real fun it's just creating details at all that attracts a large order so the more audience you have family to your your fan site the more money for you okay so this is how your family looks like okay this is site and active site or new Farm okay bouncing my screen okay and the registration is quite so cool let's go to different page so this is how the concrete looks like um share your passion and Aim so you just have to posting pictures and once you get a clue they'll start earning okay so let me show you guys an AdSense account that I bought approved with your fund okay this is the email message the email congratulations your real file profile is now verified okay we are attribute to inform you that you found profile content has been reviewed um verified which means which makes the profile editable for Google access monetization so now now that is approved you can display ads on them and we make money all right so now um this is the profile that was approved with your friend as you can see but for this month 2008 61 pounds and last month was six pounds because it was approved in Elites in last month okay so now enthusiabouting if this is actually another access account I'm gonna show you guys the website or that's in the new phone profile that is actually making this money and um now that proof is that you can see there is no prepaid juice like zero zero cases only take note of the impression and the clicks okay and see pieces are actually been so we rent 61 pounds with this so let's go to the site and see the sites that actually got this approval so you can see the name is you'll find those your news the reason why I use this name is because I was an end that is actually very very hard so that and approve it okay so now any may be wondering what is requirement for getting approved on your fund okay the requirements are very very simple very very very very soon cool okay then okay one of the requirements is that first of all we need to get um 30 articles on your site now when I started I don't mean written articles now um pictures on your platform before we get approval so you can see there are more than 30 um pictures here I think about 40 or so here okay and the profiles or the pictures must be unique making the sense that they must not be available on anywhere on Google okay most funniest movie anywhere at all they must be unique which is expected to create the content by yourself from anywhere and then post it no it was something catching something nice something that is unique created by you okay before they will approve you into the platform I know you might be wondering what if I don't know how to snap or what if I don't know how to build up tools um find pictures of all that the pictures you see on my screen are all AI generated I didn't I didn't create there I didn't decide all of this okay they are all AI generated so you can use AI to generate your your own inmate and then post it apply for you they would approve it okay that's the first requirements okay the only option is with the children so the second requirements is we must have up to ten thousand repeats about 10 000 vistos so visits or Pages anyone so you must hold to ten thousand okay so that's the true retirement before it gets approved on your fund and everybody wondering what's it like I'm wondering that 10 000 pages is a lot I credit you um to get to okay it's actually a lot but if you know what you're doing you can hit it okay and also in case we made the traffic for the approval that's 10 000 Pages can also missing on what's up I have a plot that provides that and they are unique okay so I can just connect it to you and you guys can appeal okay so that's basically it for this video it's quite simple go ahead and create a profile choose a username then post 30 articles that's 30 um 30 pictures that are unique in fact he's nearly to generate them and then after posting them then um verify your email don't forget simplify your email so after that go ahead I'll look for ten thousand page views that's ten thousand seats to come on your site so after hours you're done doing that go to access create an account and then click on ADD site okay if you go outside add your new file profile site doesn't say wait it's looking on my screen right now and after that I'm going to review your account after one hour like we didn't want our story they went to real account to be one hour an appointment okay but if you did currently like for today so they come on doing this video I don't know when you'll be watching this because of the time I'm maintainers on the site okay so for now you cannot um you can read stuff we cannot get approved if you apply for review it's gonna be all done it because okay for example now this up these are other accounts is still under review Let me refresh it Refreshers okay I see the site is still under review because there is no upgrade on you foreign and um let me also first again so that you guys can see that this is not so sort of fit spray shots I'm refreshed I refresh it again everything extended packed so I can see that the pages is really zero because like I said it doesn't take not to fit your page use it's only takes note of pressure and then clicks the CBC and that's all so let me go to smart selling this everything was made with this seven days seven days already prepared column 61 or even false I remember wondering how was I able to print this money in case you want to mail that also if I'm missing you on WhatsApp without business and then with that being said I think I'm gonna stop this video here this is my new ritually like this video subscribe and also follow me on Instagram at Johnson tv for that being said I'm gonna see you guys in my next video extensive and results
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
meta name="cryptocoinsad" content="cryptocoinsad-77170" />